Monday, March 10, 2008

Sickness.....yuck!!

So, today is a slow day at daycare. My son and husband are at school and doing well. But I only have 4 kiddos today. 1 is home sick with the flu (we think). And I received a call a few minutes ago with another parent that would be dropping her daughter off tomorrow-Thursday (drop in kiddo) and she is home sick with the flu too. Last week, I had a kiddo out sick too, but he is back today. Feeling and looking a ton better. They are dropping like flies! That's the way it goes I guess. As long as they keep it away from me, I'm happy. =)

Things are going well still the same. We celebrated my husband's birthday on Friday. I invited a bunch of his teacher friends over. We had a blast! 6 moms, 5 dads, 4 kiddos, & 2 newborn babies made it a lot of fun. They all left by 10 pm, so we just crashed for the night. Good time and you could tell by our snores how wonderful it was.

Also, I found out that I will be getting a new niece in July. I knew about the pregnancy, but not about the fact that it's a girl coming. So our baby will have a girl cousin. My son didn't seem to mind either way when I told him, but was excited to hear that the baby is still in mom's tummy. He's not too sure when it's ok to become a big brother, but right now, he likes being the only kiddo with all the attention.

Off to a new adventure!

No comments: