Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Honey

So, today my husband turns 32. It's hard to believe that he is another year older, we are working on another year of marriage (almost 8) and still don't dread to see each other when we wake up or go to bed (although there is always some of that on occasion). He is a great guy! I remember when I started becoming friends with him (a long time ago).......it was hard for me to just want to stay friends with him. He is so caring, considerate, patient, sweet, and a person that I could tell anything to. From day one, I started to have feelings for him. I had to keep myself in check. But, after a few months of being friends, we started a relationship that not only worked because of that friendship, but it grew into something I am very proud of.

Though we have had many ups and downs, I would not trade one minute. I'm glad you are in my life! Thank you sweetie for putting up with me and making my day so much brighter.
Happy Birthday! May you have many more to come! Love ya!

No comments: