Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thursday

I'm bored! Kiddos are all sleeping and I'm beat. I would like to sleep myself, but can't. Some job I have, I have to stay awake while the kiddos sleep. That sucks! But most of my frustration isn't that, it's being bored. I just want to call someone. But I have talked to all that I can today already. Just want to get out of the house. But it is a cold rain outside. It can't decide if it is supposed to snow or rain. And it's so dreary. Just makes me bored.

I am happy though. M & K had their new baby today. My hubby and son and I are visiting them tomorrow night after work and it's hard to wait. Just want to jump in the car tonight and head their way. But I can't. If it weren't for the weather and the fact that I feel like crashing at 8 pm each night, I would definitely be there. I'm so excited for them. I was on the edge of my seat all morning. Glad all went well.

For me, being pregnant sucks right now. I feel fine (aside from the cold that won't go away), but I am constantly tired and getting more cravings each day. This week....crumb cake, snicker candy bars, and mashed potatoes. Yes....each a good treat, but they stick to your bones. Not something I want to eat every day.....even though I do crave them.

Anywho....I'm ready for spring.
Ready for the pregnancy to get to a more fun spot.
Ready for the sun to come out.
Ready to hang out with friends & family.
Ready to get out of the house.

Boy, I can't wait for April!!!

No comments: