Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday

After a wonderful and relaxing weekend, we're back to the grind.

Friday was so much fun. After all the kiddos left, my son and I went to the local video store and picked out some movies. Then after supper, the 3 of us, changed into our pjs, popped some popcorn, and popped in the movies. We had a blast cuddling and spending some time together.

Saturday was a day filled with running errands in the AM, then afternoon cooking and baking. PM, my husband and I went to a church gathering of other 20's and 30's people. Some have kiddos too and some don't. We had babysitting for our son and it was nice to have a night out socializing with friends. Got home at a decent time and crashed for the night.

Sunday, after Church and lunch, we all just did our own thing for a bit then went and visited my last mom to deliver and her family. She had a baby boy on Wednesday. He's a cutie and head full of hair. So, now the daycare will have a new baby girl and boy come April. And who knows what sex we will have, so I'll enjoy both of them till ours comes.

Then, we just bummed around during the evening. I think we dreaded the weekend ending and just wanted to hang on to it a bit more.

And now, we are back to school and daycare. It will be so good to have a "normal" week. Outside it is snowing like crazy and all 5 kiddos are all asleep. A nice break to a relaxing morning. Before I know it, the bus will be bringing my son home from school and the craziness will start again. Breathe for another minute and take in the silence. It's such a great feeling to have.

No comments: