Friday, February 22, 2008

Bon Jovi Concert Recap
































So, I keep thinking about the Bon Jovi concert
(Feb 18, 2008).

The Omaha World Herald said it was AWESOME! They only give a glimpse of what it was like. The whole concert was AMAZING!! Words can't describe it, but I can say that for my 2nd Bon Jovi concert, it was well worth it. The band never sits still, constantly moving from one side of the stage to the other, getting us audience members all excited and singing are favorite songs + some new favorites. IT'S A ROCKING GOOD TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly though, the only picture of mine are of the 4 guys on the very bottom. Almost all of the other ones are blurry or didn't come close to tell what's going on or who it is. Doesn't matter though, I sure got a lot of memories!!! Great time! Hopefully, I could see them again!

Songs:
LOST HIGHWAY
BAD NAME
RAISE YOUR HANDS
RUNAWAY
COMPLICATED
SLEEP w/ Jumpin' Jack Flash
OLDER
IN THESE ARMS
BLAZE OF GLORY w/ Knockin' On Heaven's Door
WHOLE LOT OF LEAVIN'
BORN TO BE MY BABY
WE GOT IT GOIN' ON
IT'S MY LIFE
BAD MEDICINE w/ Shout
THESE DAYS - RICHIE VOX
(YOU WANT TO) MAKE A MEMORY
I'LL BE THERE FOR YOU
BED OF ROSES
HAVE A NICE DAY
FAITH
WHO SAYS YOU CAN'T GO HOME
PRAYER

ENCORE:
WANTED
I LOVE THIS TOWN

Oh my goodness, I would loved to have been a microphone!! =)

1 comment:

Scott said...

looks like fun - glad you enjoyed it!