Sunday, December 9, 2007

New/Used Car

Ok...so I am a geek! My husband says I am, and I believe him. We went out on Saturday, my husband and I. And took 4 hours to get the dealership to finalize things (they wanted to sell us more than we wanted and we kept saying no) and in the end, we purchased a 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe (looks a lot like the picture). I think it's me, but I feel spoiled. The Santa Fe has heated seats, sunroof, 6 disk, cd changer, remote locks, 4 wheel drive, and cruise control. It's been 5 1/2 years since we bought any newer vehicle and that was just the "basics". We thought we were blessed then by getting a CD player. Oh, how times have changed!! =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cool new car. Nice to have for the winter...

Scott said...

Woo-hoo! New Car!

krugie23 said...

Thanks!! We are pretty excited too!