Monday, December 10, 2007

Monday

I'm so glad that it is Monday, but do wish I could have spent a little bit more time at home. Between shopping for a car, going to a hockey game, church, and grill group, it has been a hectic weekend. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed everything we did, but it just made our time fly so and make me feel so overwhelmed at times.

I wish this weekend would be better. My son is in the Christmas program at church. Practice is at 9 am on Saturday. We need to make a few dozen cookies for Sunday's program that day too. I do need to get a few things done on the shopping side. And then Sunday is church and Christmas program. Pretty much I will be at church for 4-5 hours. I will be glad when I can get some sleep. Won't get to sleep in long on Saturday and not an option on Sunday. Hum......well...at least there will be plenty of people to visit with and a fun program to see of the kiddos. =)

No comments: