Monday, November 26, 2007

After the Holiday

So, we survived the holiday of T-day! Yes, among all other things, we did manage to get home too.

Wed, I was supposed to have 5 kiddos and my son to watch. As it turned out, none of them came. Either sick or spend day with parent. It was a nice change to a somewhat normal day and so my son and I went and ran errands all day. It was fun. We met dad for lunch and even had time to hang out all 3 of us in the afternoon and evening before we crashed in bed for the night.

Thursday & 1/2 Friday, up to Wakefield to my hubby's parents house. All the siblings and significant others were there. Cousins played and we ate lots.

1/2 Friday to Sunday morning, to SD to see my family. More fun, football, and another feast. We ate lots and got lots of time with Grandmas and Grandpas.

Twas a fun weekend. Yesterday was great to get home and being begged by our son, we put up the Christmas tree last night. He decided that all his ornaments should be placed on the same branch in the same area. We even gave him a small piece of garland to put on the tree. That too was put in a peculiar spot. Twas fun.

And no the countdown begins. as of today 29 days till Christmas. Let the fun begin!

2 comments:

Scott said...

BOOO!

IT'S NOT EVEN ADVENT AND YOUR TREE IS UP!

BOOO!

This message brought to you by the Society for the Preservation of Advent. :-)

krugie23 said...

Oh, I am such a sinner!!! =)
At least I wait until after Turkey day!

Hey...do you even put up a tree?