Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Tuesday

Today is Tuesday! Thank God the week is going by quickly!! Things are good. Kiddos are still sick, but slowly getting better. I have had 2 kiddos out so far this week due to RSV and another has a viral infection of some sort. The one with RSV should be back tomorrow. The other, gone all week to get better. The other kiddos all have the sniffles and coughing, but seem to be much better than last week. Even my kiddo is doing better. A little better about taking medicine to make him feel better too.

This week, I play a single mom for most of it. Yes, my hubby has choir practices, school meetings, and things taking him away from home. I might see him after 6 tonight...but then it's all the bedtime routine with our son and then maybe I will see him a few minutes before he buries his head in papers to grade. Soon we will spend time together....I hope.

This weekend we hope to go car shopping. Not sure what we are going to get, but do want something with 4 wheel drive and newer than our 1993 Saturn. Yes, we are trading in the beast, but hopefully for a better vehicle. Any suggestions?

Well....I am making bbq meatballs (yes the kind that my Mother-in-Law makes) and some scalloped potatoes. Smells good. Yummy!! I got to go and get the table set and the last minute stuff done before the hubby shows up!

No comments: