Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thankfulness

In honor of Thanksgiving coming up in a few days, I am making my Thankfulness list.
1. My faith and God
2. Husband and son
3. Wonderful Friends and Family
4. A home to live in
5. Food to eat when I want
6. Clothing to keep me warm/cool when I need it
7. Transportation
8. Laughter
9. A wonderful job where I get to stay home and take care of kiddos all day long
10. The desire to create new things.
11. The love of music
12. Patience
13. Love
14. To have people in my life that are still around or have passed away
15. Snow
16. Hot chocolate on a chilly day
17. Fall weather
18. Hugs & kisses from little ones
19. The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse at 7:30 am each day
20. New lights in the basement (hopefully today)
21. Mashed Potatoes (may there be plenty of them on Thursday!!)
22. Smiles
23. Puddles
24. Tears that vanish with a hug and kiss
25. Stickers
26. A playhouse for the kiddos
27. The smell of fresh cut grass
28. A warm bath
29. Good news
30. Conversation with friends and family

No comments: