Thursday, September 20, 2007

Thursday Thought

I have to admit. I am an addict. I am addicted to HGTV. It's sad to say that I know who and what you are talking about when you mention Clive Pierce, Designed to Sell, Design Star and many more shows on this channel.

My husband thinks I am crazy for watching this channel all the time. Tonight, I got the comment that I watch too much of the HGTV channel (& Reba - the sitcom), but I have to say, it's fun. I don't see what the difference is between this and his sports channels. I enjoy seeing how people work on a project from start to finish. He loves to watch a sports game (preferably football and baseball) from the first quarter/inning to the final second.

I love to find new ideas to update and remodel our home. And I find that a lot of our stuff can be organized much better than we have right now. Now if I can convince my husband that I can do this too. =)

No comments: