Thursday, August 16, 2007

Day 4

Day 4 has been a busy/fun/hectic/extremely tiring day. Keep in mind, I can have a maximum of 10 kiddos in my care. 2 have to be school age, and the others have to be under that age (no more than 2 babies under 12 months. With that in mind, I have 10 kiddos today in my care.

1 - 10 month old
2 - 20 month olds
1 - 2 year old
2 - 3 year olds
2 - 4 year olds
1 - 6 year old
1 - 7 year old

It's all good. The older kiddos help out with the younger ones. The younger ones have had a great morning...although I think I need to knock on wood for the afternoon. =)

As of now, I have the 4 older ones in quiet time. The other 6 kiddos are fast asleep. I feel pretty good if those are my odds. =) It's going to be a great day!! I will feel so accomplished at the end if I pull it through.

Wish me luck!

No comments: