Friday, August 17, 2007

Day 5

So, I got to thinking today about how frustrating it is to call an electrician. If you tell them you have an emergency, they are definitely out there to fix the problem right away. But, then there comes those "non-emergencies". Heaven knows when they'll be there. I have requested these new smoke detectors to be installed a month ago. First, he said he would put in these wireless ones that would work all together with the wired ones put in. Then it took 3 weeks to get those in from the warehouse. Now, it is taking more time for him to "clear" his schedule. I know that I have requested just smoke detectors. But come on....they are just smoke detectors. Get them in and get out. I should not take months just to put in a few simple boxes.

Then....there is my son. I love him....don't get me wrong. But there are some days.......oh my. He is in this Mr. Bossy stage. Oh, this is more annoying than the "no" or "why" stages he has been in. He pushes, takes things, bosses the other kids, and is very bully like at times. I don't think he is trying to be a bully, but is trying to be the 2nd in charge of the daycare. It doesn't come out that way most times and is very, very frustrating. Today is no different. I have decided that school can not come soon enough. Time outs don't work and sending him to his room doesn't either. He just finds whatever "consequence" and makes it fun for him. It's hard to make him understand that he can't be this way. Oh, the frustrating things our children do.

No comments: