Saturday, February 13, 2010

2010 Winter Olympics - It's a great day today!

I have to say that this is the best time of the year. For me, it tops Christmas, birthdays, carnivals.....etc. Watching the Winter Olympics is my most favorite thing to do. Today, sharing that with my oldest (Z) topped that moment even more. We re-watched the opening ceremonies and he declared when the U.S.A. walked in, that we needed to put our hands on our hearts and say the Pledge of Allegiance. While watching a hockey game this afternoon, he decided that his football jersey became his new hockey jersey. And, best of all.....his eyes got big watching all the various events that the athletes participate in. Even though I am swamped with these classes......I am taking time to experience the Olympics with my son. Memories that will never be forgotten.

No comments: