Monday, June 9, 2008

Reflections

It's hard to believe that 5 years ago, I had my son.
He is full of energy, excitement, and brings so much joy to our lives.
My husband and I are so thrilled he came when he did.
He added so much.
It's hard to believe that we are on the verge of having another one.
I was thinking about what the next one will look like.
Will the next one look like the big brother?
Lots of hair, darker skin, cute as a button?

Only time will tell....
but looking back at pictures of the big brother,
it's hard to believe how quickly
and how much has changed since our first child's birth.

6 days old
1 1/2 weeks old
about a month old

3-4 months7 months
8 months
1 year
2 years

3 years

4 years


5 yearsNot the same kid as he was when he was a baby.
Wouldn't trade him for the world.

Can't wait for the next one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the house! Congrats! And your pics are great of Zack and the house. Barb