Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Cute Pictures

So, many of you may be wondering how things are going with the pregnancy.
Well, I'm still prego.

On Father's day, my son and I decided to take some funny pictures.
When I was pregnant with him, I put some items (plate, cup, remote) on my tummy.
The goal was to see how much I could fit on there before I gave birth.
He thought those were funny, so we decided to do the same thing with this with this pregnancy.
My son picked out the items to put on my tummy.


So, we took this picture, and my son got a great idea.


He ran into his bedroom and got his "baby" Sarah.
Put it under his shirt so he could have some funny pictures like mom with her baby.
Thankfully, the baby in my tummy is not breech,
nor is it sticking out of me,
nor is it higher than my chest.
But, the whole thought of this picture sure makes me smile.

No comments: