Monday, March 3, 2008

Monday

Good morning all! So, what a weekend we had! A blast!

Friday night was great! We got to meet our friend's newest member. She's a cutie! My son has declared he wants to go and visit her again. He is liking the idea of a big brother and my husband and I are hoping that continues. =)

Then Saturday, hubby went to teach this weekend, and my son and I got up around 8 or so. Got ready for the day, went to the grocery store, gas, stopped by the mall and walked around in the gorgeous 70 degree weather, then headed to Fremont to visit a friend and spend the night with my husband. He gets a hotel room to stay in when he teaches and us family members get the perks. Our son loves the pool. So after supper and a relaxing afternoon, we went and played in the pool. Had a blast and it helped us all get a good night sleep.

Sunday, woke up to wonderful weather again...then off to church. After that and a few more things to pick up at Wally World, my son and I headed home. We just relaxed and took a break as the cold weather (and our son got a good nap in) Dad came home and we had a great supper just the 3 of us.

What a great way to end such a fun weekend! Just looking forward to relaxing this weekend and not going anywhere. Will be nice.

No comments: