Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Announcement

March 18, 2008

Dear Daycare Family,

I wanted to formally notify you and your family of the recent change to daycare in my home. As of July, when the baby is born, I will be closing down daycare permanently. My husband has accepted a 2nd grade teaching position in WF, NE, for the 2008-2009 school year. As you all know, WF is his hometown and this is a move that we have been hoping to for ever since we were married. We were not planning on making this move for a few more years, so the job opportunity was a shock to us as to many of you. All though it was a difficult decision, after much thought and prayer, we feel that this move closer to family is the best place for us at this time.

I want to express my sincere gratitude for all of you. It has been a blessing to be a part of each of your lives and to see your children grow. Each of you have truly helped me grow as an individual and brought me much joy. I truly feel that each of you are my extended family and each day, I have looked forward to sharing news, celebrations, and my family’s lives with you. We feel so blessed to have you in our lives and feel sad that we are leaving so soon.

Please know that we will do everything we can to help you find adequate daycare for the fall. If you need references from me, please feel free to let me know.

Enclosed is a printed list of licensed daycare in the your area. If you need a more updated list, please feel free to check out the Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services website: http://www.hhs.state.ne.us/crl/childcare/FCCHI/FCCHI.htm
(Go under the Parent Information section and select Licensed Daycare Programs)

On the brighter side, we do want to stay in contact with all of you. Though the next few months, our plans will become more finalized. The ending date in July, as you know babies come when they want to, will all be determined by the being inside of me. But as far as moving, we are looking to move at the end of July/middle of August. We will let you know more as things become more finalized.

Thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers though the past few weeks and for your friendship. B, Z, and I are thankful for your friendship and your understanding of our decision.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the news. It will be a real blessing to your family and to both of your families. Good luck!

Dana said...

Congrats! What perfect timing for everything to come together for you and the family.