Monday, January 7, 2008

Monday reflection

So, today has been a great day! All the kiddos were back. My husband and son both returned to school, and the world was brought back to peace again! Hallelujah!! (trumpets and angels singing can be heard in the background).

Seriously, today was a great day! I spent most of my day thanking God for such great kiddos. Each of them missed the other. They all seemed to just enjoy the company and playing time they had. It seems as though they were meant to be together. I know tomorrow will be nothing like to day, but I do like to bask in the awe of the moment.

Still basking.

Yes. Still basking.

It just amazes me that I can have such an amazing day after such a long break. It's like the silence before the storm. Hmmmmm....does that mean that tomorrow will be a bad day? No, I have to say, we (kiddos and I) were blessed with a great optimistic outlook on our day. Excited to see each other. Happy to spend time together. Exhausted from our vacation and needing so much to get back to our routine that we didn't mind nap time, meals, or even time to spend with kiddos that made us yank out hair before. It was a good day.

Can you remember ever having such a great day that your whole being smiled from the inside out? It hasn't happened for awhile. I have to say, I enjoyed it though.

No comments: