Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Funny things I have heard this week.....

My son has said some funny things this week......I thought I would share:

1. "My new bed" (runs and jumps on it). "My new dresser" (goes over and gives it a hug). "I like my new room!! Thank you!"
2. "Mom, what is time is it now?"
3. "I'm the Big Bad Fish, and I EAT TADPOOLS!!" (chases kiddo around room)
4. "I like Christmas. Tree needs to stay. Don't want to put in box."
5. "Ho, Ho, Ho. My Santa hat!!"
6. "Rice Krispie Bar! I like them! Mom, I'm really HUNGRY!"
7. "Down. Set. Hut-Hut!!" (moves around like he got hit in the head, then puts his hands out to catch his football. Misses, then falls on it.) "Touchdown!!"
8. "Oh Mom, you lost!"
9. "I like that!"
10. "I went little poopy in potty!" (holds fingers together to show small)
11. (playing with toy train) "All aboard!
(lifts giraffe onto train) "Yep, thank you. I find my seat".
(lifts parrot onto train) "Yep, thank you. I find my seat".
(lifts tiger onto train) "Yep, thank you. I find my seat".
"Time to go! Choo-Choo!"
12. (Lifts Mom's cell phone out of her hands) "Hi Grandma! Mom playing game. Dad watch football. I like football!"
13. (opens bedroom door crying, after settled down for night. CD player is playing his new VBS CD). " Mom, song not play. I want (jumps up and down) surf song. Please (crying) help!"
14. "Chase me! Chase me!"
15. "I'm going to make supper!" (heads to play kitchen)
16. "I help! I roll up sleeves! Mom, I help make supper." (rolls up sleeves and pushes chair up to counter.
17. "No cool today! Yeah!" (translation: No school today!)
18. "Gitty up horse, Gitty up horse! Yeah!" (riding rocking horse, stops) "Horse needs gas"
19. "I need to check my email."
20. "AMEN!! Dad, say A-MEN! Mom, say A-MEN!" (smiles and giggles!)

No comments: