Thursday, November 8, 2007

Thursday

I am beat!!! Today was a busy day! Not only did I have kiddos, but at one time, I had 8. Not too unusual, but today I was busy anyway. Here's what I did:

1. Laundry (all the house laundry and kiddo's)
2. Chased after, fed, changed diapers and tried to kept track of 1 baby, 4 toddlers, and 3 older kiddos until after nap, then my son joined the bunch. Usually on Thursdays, I am done by 4:30 pm. Today, it was until 5:30 pm. Makes for a long day!
3. Talked with my brother-in-law, don't get to do that much, so that was a treat.
4. Raked 1/2 of yard. We have a forest of trees, so all that raking is needed. Luckily, we have a leaf vacuum, so it makes it all into mulch we use on our flowerbeds right away. Saves on bagging. One year (before the vacuum, we had 37 bags of leaves).
5. Made supper...my hubby helped.
6. Now, I am resting while my hubby takes care of the bedtime routine with our son. I must go to the store and pick up some milk. Then, folding clothes, and hopefully crashing!

Thank God tomorrow is Friday!!! Hope your day was a productive one!!

No comments: