Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What a strange day

Ok, so my son is sick. I have established that. It's not croup, strep throat, a cold, or flu. He has pneumonia. Yep, that's what the doctor said today. This after a fever last night, lots of cuddling, coughing, and crying. But the poor guy!

My hubby is home today too. He is home to take care of our son. Though he seems quite lost. Normally when he is home, its because there is no school. Not because he needs to take care of our son. It was a long night last night and he's taking a nap.

In the mean time, daycare still continues (even though we have quarantined our son). I have 6 kiddos sleeping upstairs at nap. My son is also resting and doing the continual laundry, dishes, cleaning and getting things ready for when the kiddos wake up.

Rest hubby rest. Soon you will be busy too. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. I hope he feels better soon and you and hubby get some sleep!! We'll keep the little guy in our prayers!
-C.