Thursday, October 25, 2007

So, today is a new day!

I am having a better day today. All my kiddos are asleep. My house is somewhat clean. I am resting. And most of all, I found my ring! Yes! It was in the lawn, near a hose that my husband laid out on the lawn to completely empty out of water. It was supposed to freeze last night....it didn't, but he thought it would be good to get the water out of all our hoses. Well....it was near the hose, so I suppose I would have found it later or he would have. But during nap time...when all the kiddos were asleep...I stepped outside for a breather and a quick look. Yep....as I knelt down to pat some wet grass that glistened in the sunlight, I noticed something a few inches away. Yep...my ring. Plain ole beautiful ring!!! My hand doesn't feel naked anymore and tonight I will head to the local jeweler to get it resized so this will not happen again! =)

Isn't it something how the littlest blessing just makes your day so much better! =)

No comments: