Monday, October 1, 2007

=(

So, it is day 3 1/2 with not much of a voice. I am getting more back, but now I have a cough. This sucks! The daycare kiddos came back today. One says I sound like a frog. Another like Campbell (whoever that is) and another says I sound just "silly". Whatever way I sound, it doesn't sound normal. The kids are talking quieter and listen a bit more. There are still time outs and chasing after them when they are getting into things they shouldn't (since I can't speak louder than a mouse), but it's a pretty good day.

Last night was rough. I woke up at 12:30 am and could not sleep. My hubby closed the window and it was so warm in the bedroom. So, I ventured out to the couch. I slept for 2 hours, then woke up and could not.....I mean COULD NOT go to sleep. I finally went to bed in tears around 4 am. I took some benadryl and that seemed to help, but it didn't kick in for another hour. So, needless to say, I awoke exhausted!!! I'll be happy when I can sleep tonight, but knowing my body.....it will be another rough night.

No comments: