Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Paperwork

So, my biggest frustration right now is the paperwork that I have to maintain for my daycare business. I have to record meals, attendance, etc with the food program. I have a hard enough time trying to figure out what I am going to eat. It's not that much easier for planning kids meals. Today, I get (mind you this is a "right" of mine) to plan next week's meals. I figure if I am going to do that, I am going to start planning for the next month. This will make it easier in the long run, but it is still a big pain.

On the good side.....I have 4 very exhausted/sleeping children upstairs. The 11 month old refused a morning nap, and the others are just tired....not sleeping much. It's much better to have them so tired they are cranky before nap, then I know they will sleep. =)

No comments: