Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I'm in timeout.

So, I'm in a timeout period right now. Not for anything I've done, but just to reflect and make sure that the way I look at each day is in a "child-like" way. You know, how does a child reflect on that subject, object, decision, action? So many of my days lately, I have been saying, "I want that" and not reflecting on how thankful I am for the things I have right now.

1. I have a wonderful (which is an understatement for as much as he puts up with) husband who has not only agreed to be with me for our the rest of my life, but he helps me through all the tough times, laughs at the funny ones, and makes my days so much better.

2. Then there is my 4 year old son. He is a blast! Yes, he does cause a few (some days many) hairs to stand on end and some anger to boil out of my ears, but he does love me unconditionally and would go to the ends of the earth to tell me too.

I just want to be more happy with life now and not worry about the "what ifs" or "why not mes" God has things planned for me for a purpose, help me to remember that.

No comments: