Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Good day!

It's a good day. I have only 4 kiddos...all sleeping now! =) They have been playing well, I have gotten my phone calls made, supper put together, bills looked over, table cleared, and even have had time to have lots of interaction time with the kiddos. Not bad and it's only 1:30 pm. =)

Things are good. I hurt my back last week, so that put me in a rut as far as keeping the household up. However, things are much, much better. My back isn't in any pain. I have had no major trouble lifting a few things here and there. Next week, the baby is back and I'll have to lift him again (they had vacation this week....great timing!!)

My husband is working and son at school. Both are doing well. Last night was a hoot with my son!
He was "trying" to go poop on the potty. He has some good and bad days. Mostly good. But last night, I caught him tooting. I suggested he sit on the potty. He did and we sang songs and laughed and such. Well, 2 minutes after getting off the potty from a failed attempt at going poop, he pooped his pants. So, he went and "cleaned" himself up. I went and grabbed a Reese Buttercup and gave one to my husband and when my son came out, he wanted one. We explained that since he goes poop in the potty then he can get one. My son ran to the bathroom to "do the duty". Well...about 10 minutes later, my husband got up to check on him. He found our son on the potty with his pull-up on his head. He looks at at my husband grins and says "It's my Birthday!". No poop, but a great laugh!!

No comments: