Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Day 2

So, I thought I need to introduce myself. My call name is krugie23. I grew up in South Dakota, but now live in Nebraska.

Currently, I run a a daycare in my home and boy does it get exhausting! School is about to start and schedules are crazy! Yesterday, I had 7 kiddos and today I have 5. Just amazing. Tomorrow will be busier, but like I said, it all depends on the day.

The kiddos are great! They keep me on my toes and make me appreciate how being a kid at heart feels. They never stop amazing me with the questions, insights, and tactics (ways to get out of doing something) that they exhibit on a daily basis. We are good for each other. Right now, it's nap time (my favorite part of the day). I can breathe, relax, and enjoy the quiet for a bit before they all stretch off their mats. =)

My husband is a teacher. He has been teaching for 5+ years and enjoys it. He will be teaching 4th grade this year. That is quite a step up from 1st that he had been teaching for 4 years. But, I have confidence in him and back when we started dating, that was the grade level that he always wanted to teach. So, maybe this is fate.

We have a 4 year old son. He's a blast but quite a kid full of energy. Great fun and keeps us not only on our toes, but smiles on our face and laughter in our hearts. We have had so much fun with him and hope to continue that for many years!

I live in small town Nebraska. I love it where I live, but yearn to move closer to family. It's not in the cards at this moment, but maybe sometime. One can dream.

As far as aspirations for this blog, I just hope to share my thoughts and feelings. I love to talk and if I can vent or share a bit on my mind, I feel it can help me become a better person. I hope anyone who reads this will appreciate a different or similar view on life.

No comments: