Friday, December 5, 2008

Thoughts for December 5

I check out the blogs of my family and friends and caught this picture. Isn't it just so sweet and innocent (just like me). =)

We haven't blogged much lately. After the past few months of stressful planning and such for the One Act Play Competitions, our older son's activities, school functions/activities, Learning Community weekends, visiting family in SD, keeping from being exhausted with a baby, move, new jobs, bills, and all the things that go with family, I was eager to find a picture to calm my nerves and help me come to a sense of peace. This picture hit home. Just a simple set of flowers. Nothing too fancy and yet so soothing.

To those who are curious as to what's been going on. You will find our Christmas letter packed to the rim. But to say the least, things are good. It's nice to know that there are simple things in life to keep us calm in the midst of all the commotion and bring us all back to sense of reality. Life goes on.....even though it is among the noise, the whistles/bells, and all the things that gets thrown at you.

Life is good.

No comments: