Monday, July 21, 2008

The move

So, here I am.

Only 4 months ago, my husband acquired a new job. (WF here we come!)
Only 3 months ago, I acquired a new job and found daycare for my soon to be born baby. (Yeah!)
Only 2 months ago, we put our home up for sale. (scary stuff)
Only 1 1/2 months ago, we found our new home in WF. (Yes!)
Only 1 month ago, I closed down my daycare and we accepted a bid on our P house. (Relief)
Only 3 weeks ago, my 2nd son was born. (5 lbs 10 oz of complete happiness!)
Only 2 days ago, we moved to our new home. (Oh My Goodness....that was busy!)
Only hours ago, we found news of our new niece being born safely into this world. (Thank God)
And just minutes ago, I felt my whole body relax....

Summer is going fast, but that's really a good thing in my mind. =) I don't think I could take anymore "happiness".

1 comment:

Dana said...

Good to hear you've made it through the summer hurdles - with much to celebrate and be thankful for!