Monday, April 14, 2008

OB Monday

Hello all. I just wanted to let you know of my latest OB appt. I went in today to take the "juice" to test for gestational diabetes. All is "normal" there. My blood pressure is normal, my weight is good...and at all aspects, this pregnancy is the total opposite of my previous one. So, it's got to be a girl right?? =)

One note, since my past pregnancy was so rough and rocky, I am now needing to see the OB on a weekly basis. It's just to monitor me and make sure all stays ok. The more I think about it, with all that is happening this summer, my stress level will never be the same, so it's a good thing. So, starting next week, my OB and I will become old friends again. =)

Another good thing, I do get weekly ultra sounds to measure things. Today, the baby was sucking his/her thumb. Before they could snap a picture, of course, the hand moved, then it started "blowing bubbles", as the OB calls it, at us. The baby just opened and closed his/her mouth a lot and then turned away. Already talking back and not even born yet. =)

Please keep us in your prayers. It could be a long 3 months. I just started my 3rd Trimester last week, so this week thing will get old quite soon.

No comments: