Tuesday, April 22, 2008

A few funnies.....

So, the past few days, my son has just made us laugh. He's getting more and more into being a "big boy" and so the funny things and actions come more and more out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yesterday, I was watching the last 3 kiddos and my son. They had just finished watching the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (I tape it and let them watch it at different times later).

Well, Donald Duck was teaching Goofy how to "fancy dance". After the TV was turned off, he starts walking around the house.

Saying and actions at the same time: "step (moves right foot), step (moves left foot), now shake (wiggles his booty- then turns and gives me a big grin, then repeats all around the room)".


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last night, my husband was mowing the lawn. He was just finishing up and my son decided he would go to the other end of the lawn, get out his lawnmower too and "help dad".

After a bit, he noticed there was grass on the sidewalk. He looks at me and says, "oh no! Mom look!"
I looked and asked him what we should do.
He puts his hand to his mouth, "hmmmm. I know! Oh, Toodles! Toodles will have some wind to help clean it up!"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the car the other day, my son and I were driving and running errands. The clouds open up a bit and it starts to rain.

All of a sudden, from the backseat I hear, "oh
phooey!" There is my son, complaining about he rain.
I asked him what he said.
He says, "I'm Donald Duck! Oh, Phooey!"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Getting ready for bed the other night, we had finished everything but prayers. We said our prayers, which my son now likes to pray for his friend T in super sonic speeds...."Dear God, be with T. Amen".

Then my husband and I were giving him kisses. Now, mind you, after each kiss, my son is in this fun loving spirit, likes to wipe off each kiss with his hand and say, "ewwww!". Well, my husband had just given my son a kiss and I was reaching for my son to give him my hug and kiss. My son stops me and says, "wait mom, I have to ewww first!"

No comments: