Thursday, January 10, 2008

Oh, what a day!!

Oh, what a day at my daycare.

At 8 am, one 2 year old decided to put the 14 month old in an arm wrestle with his head. Then started to pull his head back. Then threw a 20 minute fit in time out.

The 14 month old threw a 30 minute fit because I wouldn't let him up on the chair by the computer desk.

A 10 months old kiddo spent the entire lunch time yelling & screaming (cause he does when I have to leave the room or don't give him all the attention) and then after lunch he threwing up on me. Almost puked myself! He got it on me, the chair and ottoman upstairs and himself and blanket and some on the floor.

One of my 2 year olds had to cry because:
* She didn't like her taco because it fell apart.
* The water in the bathroom sink was too "hot".
* She didn't want to go potty in the big potty.
* She got stuck under the coffee table downstairs looking for a toy.

At lunch, the 2 year old (wrestling boy) decided that all the cheese on his plate needed to go on the floor. So when I wasn't looking, one by one, the pieces went to the floor. I finally caught what he was doing when his plate was almost clean.

Surprising enough, my 4 year old (not my son) was my nicest and best kiddo today. And then he left at noon to go to pre-school. Please, can my day go faster!!

The only consolation....they are all asleep right now. At least 5 minutes of peace.

No comments: