Thursday, August 30, 2007

And the day is at an end.

It's hard to believe that my day is over. House picked up, laundry done, dishes washed, packed and almost ready to leave on our vacation. With a few minor things to be done tomorrow and we are out of here when the kids leave. It's nice to see the vacation in our sight. I wish we would have taken vacation earlier this summer, but it never worked out.

On a side note, today was a better day for school for my son. He managed to keep from having accidents (none today vs. 6 yesterday) and even was excited to share some details about his day, unlike yesterday. School is cool again. Tomorrow will be different, but then for him, he doesn't go back until Tuesday. Ah-well.....such as life.

Tonight, football season officially resumes. My hubby kicked me off the TV upstairs so he could watch his beloved sport. Let me restate that.....there was nothing else on and he was drooling at the thought of watching a sport where men thrust their bodies toward each other at high speeds and try to force a oblong, pig-made product from each others arms in hopes of recovering it and. He loves the sport! I have to admit, so do I. But it is so much watching and listening him enjoy it that it is more entertainment than any show on the tube. =)

No comments: